The Career Guidance Cell (CGC) offers services such as advice, guidance, and counseling on careers. The cell provides opportunity to the students so far the employability is concerned and aims to create awareness on various career opportunities. Students are also guided to choose a proper career and are advised about the methods to prepare for it. It counsels and facilitates the students to excel for a bright career. The students’ innate abilities are identified and evaluated and they are shown the way forward accordingly. The cell helps the students to solve their personal, educational and psychological problems.
- The cell actively promotes the student to participate UPSC and TNPSC Examinations
- Conducts aptitude tests
- Organises career talks and seminars with the help of experts
- Updates the students with information regarding higher studies, admission procedures, etc
- To guide students to plan their career effectively and assist them in exploring new opportunities.
- To organize awareness programs for students about the high in-demand courses.
- To make them aware of different domains of life through career guidance.
- To work closely with the demand of Industries and enlighten the students on the same by organizing various Career Guidance programs.
- To organize regular workshops on Career Guidance.
- To organize various lectures for the Under Graduates and Post Graduates students to improve their overall personality which may help them to meet the global competitive challenges.
- To organize various training programs like Group discussions, mock interviews, communication skills and experience sharing by eminent personalities.
Prof. A. Suresh
Career Guidance Cell,
Asst. Prof. of English
GASC, Kudavasal, Thiruvarur.